Dear friends and partners of ProWorks Group
In this truly challenging global situation, we want to reach out and update you on how we’re approaching the situation in ProWorks Group and the steps that we are taking to protect all of our customers, partners and employees.
As you may know, the number of COVID-19 cases has recently been on rapid increase and so the governments Japan and Hawaii, US have issued a State of Emergency until May 6th and April 30th respectively. We are taking this situation very seriously and are implementing more aggressive components of our Business Continuity Plan to secure continuous support to our clients and assist in the containment of the coronavirus and help protect us all.
All ProWorks Group offices are closed to outside visitors through the end of the State of Emergency in each location. We encourage clients to use other means available to communicate and send information at this time.
- Our professionals are available via email, phone, ZOOM or other online provider meetings and video conferencing to continue to serve you.
- You may mail documents to our offices as we have staff at office working at split shifts during our business hours.
- We highly encourage you to use online portals like Dropbox, etc for safe and secure transfer of information. Note, there is a setup period for new users that can take up to one business day at this time.
- If the above methods are not an option for you, the drop-off of documents is allowable currently as a last resort. Please use a drop-off area which is established in each office to minimize contact for you and our professionals.
- There will be no signing of documents on-site. Your ProWorks Group professional will electronically send documents for signature or mail required documents.
- For all essential services to support business continuity for our clients with the particular focus on payroll calculation and processing, treasury services etc we have put in a multi-level plan for the professionals to maintain access to client information, service systems and communication lines to our clients should the situation escalate.
All nonessential client visits are suspended through the end of the State of Emergency in each location. We feel that for you, your team’s and our professionals’ safety, it is best that we delay on-site visits/work at this time.
- Your ProWorks Group professional will help coordinate the handling of the needed documentation to maintain workflow as best as possible.
- Our professionals will make every attempt to perform service remotely when possible as a first resort.
- We will continue to perform on-site service where the client and professional are comfortable with in-person contact, although again, we would like to propose to work to minimize where possible.
- Our professionals will follow safety measures when on-site that will include the use of sanitizing equipment and wearing protective face masks on-site.
- Our professionals have been given the right to leave an off-site location if they feel their health is being compromised and, likewise, you may ask them to leave if you or your employees feel uncomfortable in any way.
Other Steps Being Implemented Firmwide
- Other steps we are taking to help prevent the spread of the virus include minimizing the number of team members in our offices by implementing split work shift. Several of our professionals will primarily work remotely from home during this time, while others are working alternate hours, creating social distancing for those in the office.
- Our information security systems ensure that our clients’ information will remain secure, even when we are working remotely. All team members are directed to stay home if they or a family member are sick. Further measures are in place should a team or family member be exposed or contract the virus.
- These steps are necessary to preserve the health of our team and help curtail the spread of the virus while upholding our commitment to you, our clients. As we continue to monitor the impact of the coronavirus, we will keep you informed of further changes, including possible date changes of the above measures.
Many of you have already reached out to ask a question, brainstorm an idea, or inquire if ProWorks Group has an action plan detailing steps to take during a crisis. We are honored by the outreach, and we are happy to help in any way we can. You are our friends; partners and we are here to help.
On behalf of all of us at ProWorks Group, thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. We wish you, your families and your teams much good health.
With Kind Regards,
President and CEO of ProWorks Group