The GDPR is a data protection law that governs how websites store and retain the personal data of EU citizens. It went into effect on Friday 1 June, 2018.
Personal information, personal numbers, and specific personal information given by customers or the people to whom the information belongs are extremely important to those customers or the people to whom the information belongs, and they require meticulous caution. Therefore, ProWorks Group representing all group companies listed on this our www.proworksgroup.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “ProWorks Group”) will stipulate the policy as stated below, implement safety management, and conduct appropriate handling.
- Compliance with laws and ordinances
When handling personal information, personal numbers, and specific personal information, the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure, other laws and ordinances stipulated about the handling of personal information and specific personal information, and the guidelines for related government ministries.
- Compliance with purposes of use
ProWorks Group will comply with the purposes of use that have been specified in advance and will handle personal information, personal numbers, and specific personal information within that scope.
- Implementation of safety management measures
When protecting or managing personal information, personal numbers, and specific personal information, matters that are organizationally, personally, physically, and technically necessary will be implemented, the occurrence of accidents and leaks will be prevented, and appropriate handling will be thoroughly conducted.
- Implementation of reconsideration and improvements
ProWorks Group will, at its discretion, reconsider all safety management measures, appropriate handling methods, and implement improvements.
- Contact information for consultations
If you would like to make a consultation related to your personal information, please contact the persons below.
Ms. Chiaki Nitta (Japan)
Hours consultations are received: Monday through Friday, 10:00–16:00 JST (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and other designated dates)
Ms. Keiko Kuwano (USA/Hawaii)
Hours consultations are received: Monday through Friday, 10:00–16:00 HST (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and other designated dates)
Marek Lehocky, Group CEO
Purposes of Use of Personal Information, Personal Numbers, and Specific Personal Information
ProWorks Group will use personal information, personal numbers, and specific personal information that were given by customers or the people to whom the information belongs for the purposes below.
- Personal information
(1) Provision of information related to services provided by ProWorks Group, and provision, distribution, or transmission of information about events, and various types of information, such as newsletters and mail magazines
(2) Implementation of opinions, requests, and questionnaires for ProWorks Group
(3) The scope that is necessary in order to conduct procedures for hiring and resignation
(4) In order to respond to inquiries, consultations, and complaints from customers
- Personal numbers and specific personal information
(1) For conducting the clerical work related to personal numbers for employees’ pension, health insurance, employment insurance, and workers’ compensation that are stipulated in laws and ordinances related to social insurance
(2) For conducting the clerical work related to personal numbers for income tax withholding slips, payment records, and special collection of resident tax associated with payment of salary that are stipulated in laws and ordinances related to taxes